Sunday, June 15, 2008

Network camera in my room

Watch my room, watch the second hand move

network camera in my room

Camera 1. http://aassdd.viewnetcam.com:5000/CgiStart?page=Single&Language=14

Camera 2. http://aassdd.viewnetcam.com:7889/login.html


Id= aaaaaaaa= password
or
Id= bbbbbbbb= password
Id= cccccccc= password
Id= dddddddd= password
Id= eeeeeeee= password


Camera3. http://afreeca.com/asdsfs --> broadcasting website. You can listen to me 24 hours a day.

Cameras are on 24 hours a day. email me qewwer@naver.com

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Love your cam. Reminds me of my time in Korea. The link to your second cam doesn't work correctly though. Any chance of getting that fixed?

Dani said...

Hi, I will like to know if there is a chance of you can fix the links?it does n't working

balbiraaberg said...

ecosport titanium - TIBC - iTanium-Arts
TIBC is an titanium apple watch band innovative titanium titanium price material that used ford escape titanium provides precise pressure-tuning performance and titanium nitride coating service near me maximum titanium welding efficiency.

Unknown said...

k207v1julri115 dildos,dildos,horse dildo,realistic dildo,wholesale sex toys,Butterfly Vibrator,Rabbit Vibrators,male sex doll,fantasy toys h771q6gjrnw507

seyto said...

qj508 jordan 4 black cat,jordan 4 bred,aj1 low,jordan 6 travis scott,jordan 6,jordan 11,jordan 1 royal,jordan 1s,yeezy 700

tedison said...

vz380 nfl shop,cheap jerseys,wholesale jerseys,Cheap Jerseys free shipping,Cheap Jerseys china,wholesale nfl jerseys,Cheap Jerseys free shipping,Cheap Jerseys from china,wholesale jerseys fz438